Monday, September 26, 2011

Toy Hog

Took these photos today as the boys were playing. All of the toys started out in-between the boys. Note the progression.

 Ben: Toy Hog

What? I left one for him? Hmmm...

Success!
I grabbed my iPad to take these; just before I got it out Ben had one toy in his right hand, two in his left hand, which covered two more. I was texting the first two pictures to Jonathan when I looked down and saw that Ben got the last toy from Jack. So funny! They frequently grab toys from each other as they shake them around. Ben's grip tends to be a little stronger, and Jack will usually let go first. I'm sure that won't last!

One more cute one I took last week:

Sharing is hard

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs