I have resisted starting a blog for three reasons; number one, who's going to read it? Number two, I'm not exactly a computer whiz. Number three, when am I going to have time?! Besides, I sort of figure any extra time I have to document precious moments should be spent with my trusty scrapbook supplies. However, I have found myself scribbling notes down on a legal pad "journal" before bed to capture milestones and cute things the boys have done that day. It's time to do something - my sweet babies are almost half a year old! I cannot let another half year go by without better documentation of their precious lives. Plus, I discovered that you can turn a blog into a book! Technology is cool. So here we are. I have no idea how often I'll post or what I'll even post but it should be a fun journey! This should also be a good way to keep all the grandparents updated on our sweet boys. As long as I post pictures of Ben & Jack it should be a success! :)
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment