Wednesday, September 21, 2011

6 Months Old!

Ben and Jack are six months old today. I feel so consumed with love for them. It's crazy how much I can love them more and more each day. I'm not sure I thought I could love them more fiercely than their first day of life - it was so immediate and huge, and here it is growing! Sometimes it's almost scary - I just want to snatch them up in my arms and hug and never let go. Pre-school is going to be hard, and Jonathan keeps making jokes about them leaving for college. ;)

They are such sweet, precious, amazing little angels. And such good babies! They have their own distinct little personalities & quirks, and their own unique little way of making me catch my breath and tugging at my heartstrings. I miss them while they sleep. Little blessings! Happy half-birthday, sweet babies!


Here's their progression pictures with their elephants, from 2 weeks, then each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs