For the last several weeks, Ben has been giving us crooked smiles. Sometimes it looks like he's jutting out his lower jaw, and other times he's moving his lower jaw to the right or left. It's so cute when he shows his upper gums! No matter what he's doing, I love when he grins.
Jack, I've noticed, is a little mouth breather. It completely melts my heart when I'm holding him and he turns his face past my ear and I hear those little breaths. So, so sweet.
In other Jack-related news, he's learned how to take his pacifier out of his mouth and repeatedly pulls it away, then tries to put it back in. Sometimes he's successful. Other times, like this weekend, he drops it and I run around Target like a crazy person because it's our favorite paci, only to find that it fell in the basket under the stroller.
Also, Jack likes to turn himself in the Bumbo seat, which is one of the reasons why Ben is usually in the Bumbo while I hold Jack sitting up. Today I had Jack in the Bumbo and he turned his body all the way to the left so that he could bang his rings on the wood floor, off of the rug. He's so smart!
1 week ago


No comments:
Post a Comment