We started at Little Gym this month, and goodness but the boys just love it! They are the youngest in their class, so most of their peers are walking, but it's so much fun. They love to look around, crawl all over the place, see everybody, and play on the equipment. They have crawled through tunnels and swung from the bars (with help, of course :) and at the end of the class, I for one am worn out!
The negative is all the germs they are exposed to. After our first week, Ben caught a cold and Jack got the roseola virus. On top of that, Ben had a second ear infection and then we took him in for his abscess procedure. What a week! I have to tell myself that it's okay, and they cannot just exist in a bubble, so germs and colds, etc, are going to happen. Yuck. Also, Jonathan and I have been sick three times along with them the past three months - that's more than I've been sick in years! Crazy.
Here's a pic of them at Little Gym, where you can see Ben crawled out to the middle of the circle, with Jack in close. I have cute videos too, so I'll try to work on my new mac to get them uploaded. Stupid old computer and it's refusal to let me open videos.
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment