Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Baby it's cold outside..., ...., ....not!

I doubt if anyone other than my husband can guess to what that title is paying tribute, aside from the obvious.

Only in Texas do we suddenly get sunny and 70's in January - love being a Texan!  During our recent stretch of nice weather, the boys went to the park to swing for the first time, enjoyed a few neighborhood walks with Bit (Buddy was at day camp, praise God for day camp), and got some outdoor blanket time. They loved the feel of the grass, loved watching cars drive by, and had fun playing in the sunshine. They even got to play with neighbor Tatum for a while - she's a little older and the boys love watching older kids!  I included a few of the pictures below of them outside and swinging, with a video at the end.



And a video of Jack laughing on the swing:

Jack swinging

You know you probably don't know what you're doing when you have to use several different methods for uploading videos; I've done these links, uploaded from Youtube, and from my computer. I'll make the switch to the mac soon and hopefully be able to easily upload my saved video clips. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs