Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ben & Jack at play

I know I'm biased, but I think Ben & Jack are such beautiful baby boys. They are also the sweetest, most fun little guys I've ever known. Stolen my heart would be an understatement. Love them so much!

We had a fun lunch out with Jenn & her girls. The boys were tired, but this week I've been trying to stretch them between naps so we can finally drop down to two. So far so good!

I took these today of my precious boys outside - they met a new friend, Lawson, 5 months! Below you can see them crawling over each other to see him. :)


Ben
Jack

1 comment:

  1. Great smiles. Great fun. Great pix. And the two shots where Jack's staring into the camera stop me in my tracks. Thanks, Amy.

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs