| Crazy hair Ben |
| Jack: a man with a purpose |
Baby proofing continues, as we all discover additional areas of potential danger. Unfortunately, they are not so tired after all this movement as to improve their naps, so I still get nothing done; less, in fact, since I can't leave them playing without worrying that they'll get hurt while I'm out of the room. We are looking into different playpen gates!
Yesterday the babies followed me out of their room down the hall when I left to put on shoes. Ben smiled up at me like "Look what we did!" Jack stopped short, though, as if saying, "It was him, Mom."
Ben, for some reason, thinks he needs to be close to the TV when Baby Einstein is on - not anything else! If dad has a football game on or if the tv is just on (it rarely is), Ben does not crawl close. He just loves Baby Einstein! This is exhausting, though, since I'll be folding laundry, etc, and have to continuously get him back so he doesn't fall on the tv stand or hardwood. Silly Benny.
No videos yet, and mostly because putting it on youtube and then transferring to the blog can be difficult. I do have our new mac (woohoo) but don't know how to use the new programs yet and haven't transferred my pictures, etc. Stay tuned; I'll probably go back and try to insert some videos, for those of you who are interested in that sort of thing. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment