Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

This was my first mother's day as a mother of 3 - so wonderful! We went to brunch with Jonathan's family to celebrate Susie, G'ma Lainey, & Aunt Andi on this special day, and called my mom on our way there. We sure have a lot of great moms in our life! I felt especially grateful for my mom and Susie on a day when they have to celebrate without their moms. I cannot imagine how difficult and  bittersweet that must make Mother's Day for them.

I am also especially grateful for the three munchkins who made me a mom and love that this is my first of many many celebrations with all three of these little blessings. Jonathan Solomon came through on my mother's day journal, so instead of cards they started a journal that they will sign every year. I love it! He also gave me a daily quote journal to write down a line a day of something the kids do or say, which I also love! And the boys gave me a spa day, which Jonathan noted as being well-deserved, after spending some one-on-one time with these wild and crazy boys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs