Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Busy baby girl

This sweet girl is not quite 3 months old and already she has had a shopping trip with baby Juliette, a girls lunch date, and a couple of baby play dates. Today was her first co-ed playdate with Rebecca and Greyson :)  - well, with just babies anyway - Ben & Jack were at school. Claire was just watching the other babies and kept rolling on her side to look at Greyson. I forgot that babies do that; Ben & Jack basically didn't leave the house for their first 6 months, but they did look at each other a lot! Anyway, she felt so light compared to these sweet chunks - I'm hoping the peer pressure gets her to eat a little better and sleep better :)

Rebecca, Greyson, & Claire were born within a week of each other
Claire & Rebecca were born 1 day apart, and her brother O'Neill is one of the boys' best buddies
Can I just say that having a baby is way easier & less isolating with mom friends in the same stage as you?  This time around is like night and day different from before. It was so hard to leave work & my work friends, and I didn't have many friends who were moms in the area when I had the boys, so it was really very lonely. It's been such a blessing to be a part of neighborhood moms groups, MOPS, etc!

Despite the very little tummy time I give her, Claire is a tummy time champ, especially when her brothers provide entertainment. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs