Sunday, March 24, 2013

First ER visit

I guess it had to come sometime or another - our first ER trip. Jack had a bad hive breakout after their party & J's grandparents anniversary party. We weren't sure if it was from the animals or from a possible bite of pesto he may have had at dinner. Anyway, he was fine after a day or two.

The next week Ben broke out with a horrible rash on his face; the photo below doesn't really capture the scariness that was the ginormous hive on his sweet little cheeks. I think he was also coughing and I was afraid that he may have difficulty breathing. We had almost no wait at Presby, and our wonderful friends Luke & Sami met us there - seriously, they are so great! Fortunately, the ER doc said Ben was fine. I think he said it was possibly related to his ear infection, but they didn't know.

 
Afterwards, we all met Lindsay, Cody, & cutie-pie Pearl for dinner and had a great time! The boys gave Pearl hugs before leaving, which was pretty sweet. :)


So glad our first ER visit was smooth...and hopefully that's our last!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs