Saturday, March 9, 2013

Are You My Mother? Buddy Recruitment

The boys were playing with their dog stuffed animals and decided to act out Are You My Mother? by fake crying "mama" and moving their dogs around the room. I asked them if a couple of different objects were the dogs' mama, and they would sadly cry "mama." After a few minutes of this, one of them (I can't remember who initiated) spotted Buddy walking in the living room and ran over to him, exclaiming "Mama!" with his stuffed dog held high. They put their dogs on Buddy's back and were happy as could be, giggling to themselves and trying to balance their dogs on Buddy. I was impressed that they made a connection between Buddy the big brown dog and their little stuffed animal dogs, and also impressed that Buddy passively took part in their play. :)

 

Later that day, we were getting ready to leave and I walked over to kennel the dogs up, to find that someone had put one of the stuffed dogs in Littlebit's crate. We did pick up the room together, so I guess one of these silly boys decided this is where dogs belong when we put things away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs