Saturday, March 16, 2013

2nd Birthday!

We celebrated the boys' birthday the weekend before their birthday at the park. I did consider just having a family celebration, since the 2nd birthday is really the only one you can get away with not having anything big - I mean, they didn't know we were celebrating their birthday! But since it would have been quite crowded at our house even with just family, we decided on the park, and then we decided if we were going to have a party at the park, we may as well invite their friends and have a big party! I'm so glad we did, because it was so much fun! We had a petting zoo which was fantastic, and the boys looooved the animals! I am thankful for Lauren & Kris who got there early to help me set up, and to Luke & Sami who also got there early to watch the boys while J took pics - and to Luke for taking pics! I am sad I didn't get pics of all the decorations, or of us as a family, or of the boys with all their family. Sheesh - I just need to really commit to the camera - someday I will get better at pictures, if I just keep beating myself up over it!



You can't really see them, but there are tiny pairs of animals on the cupcake tower :)



I love Ben's face here - I think he had just attempted to catch that bunny :)
And success! - well, nearly

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs