Finally organized my photos from the last couple of months and thought I'd upload a few of my favorites to the blog:
| Jack's breathing treatment - it lasted a few days and he did SO great with it! Thank goodness it wasn't too long though :) |
![]() |
| Jack watching t.v. - how cute is that little booty? |
![]() |
| The boys think it's funny to make their car toy fall down. I'm a sucker for their giggles. |
![]() |
| Jack and Ben P. sharing a chair during an afternoon playdate :) |
![]() |
| Playing at the park. I have to go down that slide with them because they go down, giggle, and run out of the play area around the building. Silly dudes. |
![]() |
| This is Ben yelling for Jack because the swing next to him opened up. Seriously :) |
| Because who doesn't enjoy putting your feet up while you relax with a good book? |
![]() |
| First trip to the Bass Pro Shops. Loved it. |
| I just love when Ben sprawls out on his tummy to read a book - he does this often. I also just love when they read. :) |
![]() |
| My 3 cute boys! |
![]() |
| This is their teachers' favorite outfit they wear - |
![]() |
| because they can tell them apart: Ben in blue, Jack in red :) |
| Ben lines up his collection of trains |
![]() |
| Enjoying a kolache while they watch Saturday morning cartoons |










No comments:
Post a Comment