Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter

For Easter Sunday we went to Tyler. The whole family was there and it was so much fun! The Easter Bunny visited Ben & Jack at our house and at GiGi's house. They opened Easter baskets from their Honey & Papa that morning, and got fun Easter baskets from their GiGi & Poppy that afternoon too. They had a blast watching Connor hunt eggs! And so did we; he would giggle hysterically every time he found an egg! Love that little man. I got loads of Cooper time in, too - so sweet!

We forgot to bring our pack & play, which meant the boys shared GiGi's pack & play for nap. It took them forever to fall asleep because they were playing together, but I kept checking on them. I peeked in right as Ben had fallen asleep sitting up and captured him falling over on film. It was hilarious. Precious little guys!

Easter lunch was yum and time with family was short but great. Jack was really loving on his Great-Grandma Dean today! It was good to see them this weekend, too.  I am excited to start some of our Easter traditions next year, and sad that we missed going to church this year. I can't believe this was Ben & Jack's second Easter!

Monochromatic clothing wasn't planned
GiGi & Poppy with all their boys
Connor egg hunting!
Cramped quarters


Cooper loved his Easter Basket, too!
They loved the tissue paper, and they loved "reading" their Easter cards!
Easter Eggs are fun. Can you tell my Jack has several new teeth coming in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs