Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bluebonnets!

I have always loved looking at bluebonnet pictures every year. There's something about children in a field of bluebonnets that is so simple and sweet. So needless to say I was so excited to get our first annual bluebonnet pictures taken! Unfortunately the schedule worked out to where we took these on the same day as our one-year pictures, later that evening, so the boys were a little tired of picture-taking! But I still think they turned out great. Jen Bardwell (www.giggles-photo.com) is in Frisco and I adored her photography for another twin mom Frisco friend of mine, so she did our Christmas pics and now our Bluebonnet pics. She is also a fellow former FISD employee - I miss FISD so much! Jen does amazing work also and we loved these!

So done with pictures for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs