Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weekend Fun

We had a really fun weekend, though it went so fast! We got to have lunch  on Saturday with someone Jonathan works with based in Israel, but whom we are also lucky to call a friend, Shai, and it was so nice to see him! I don't know why we didn't get any pictures, but hopefully we will see him again before he goes home to his wonderful family and we can get one then.

*Update: Pictures! Oh, goodness, the boys love Shai - Jack claimed him as his new best friend. I honestly don't know if I've ever seen Jack laugh so hard. Shai is extremely nice and entertained the boys for a good long time Monday night before he & Jonathan left for dinner. I asked him if he is free next year around March 21st, as I'm certain any entertainment we are likely to book for a second birthday party will pale in comparison to the fun they had with Shai!





I went out to my BFF from middle school's (!) bachelorette party Saturday afternoon/evening. First I had to get a couple of pictures with my baby boys because it's hard being away from them - I really miss them and am starting to worry about MDO next month. I'm such a big baby, I admit it. But they are so cute & so much fun, it's never "enough" time!

Kisses from sweet Benny Bear
Jackster
And here are a couple of pics from the Lingerie Party & B'ette Party.


Amy & Stacy
*I'm going to have to add pics later too - I definitely want to include flowers by Sami, created on short notice for the lingerie shower, delivered out of her way, and they were g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s. And the limo & night on the town was certainly not something I do very often, but fun to do with one of my closest friends, whom I have known for 2 decades! I had a fun time with Stacy & a few of her closest friends.

This weekend Jonathan decided to let the boys try Gatorade, and it's safe to say that they liked it. Here are a few pictures of them drinking, and the aftermath of two wired little boys.











As precious as they are, we have had a couple "leave the restaurant" moments, lately. It's mostly Ben, but he gets Jack going, too - he likes to scream and we are really working on our "indoor voice." It brings to mind something J's Aunt Ali used to say in similar situations, which I thought was so funny then, but maybe not as much now - "Isn't he cuuuute?" Except I guess I have to say "Aren't they cuuute?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs