Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bath Fun & Pretend Play

We took these pictures in the bath a few nights ago and I thought they were cute. I just love their chubby little baby bodies! Those bellies are so tight after dinner, so they are especially round & chubby at bathtime. I love it!







Today the boys engaged in some pretend play with each other, which I get a huge kick out of. I handed Ben a play food tomato that I found on the floor, and he pretended to eat it - then he gave it to Jack for a "taste." I didn't realize he was "sharing" until I heard them giggling and turned around to see them playing. Soooo cute! And pretty smart that he knew it was pretend food!





Two other cute photos - one is Ben laying on the floor like a little boy, on his tummy with his legs swinging in the air while he watched Sesame Street. The second is Jack this morning putting on Jonathan's tennis shoes by the back door. J's caption for this one was "Dear Daddy, can I go to work with you?"



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs