Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgivukkah

Thanksgiving and Hanukkah overlapped this year and it made for a nice long celebration! This was a Solomon Thanksgiving year, and everything was yummy, as usual.

We started the morning with kid-dyed/mixed mickey mouse pancakes!


Then we headed to Honey & Papa's, where J&B thought it was hilarious to watch Papa use the leaf-blower. I told them to go outside and watch Papa finish his yardwork, since that's something they don't see daddy do at home - and J retorted that afterwards they would go in the kitchen to watch Honey cook for the same reason. Hah! I do cook, for the record. I just don't really love it, that's all :)




The boys opened one of their Hanukkah gifts that night, and the next day they had a blast riding their balance bikes around! We also had a big Hanukkah celebration at David & Susan's, but I don't think we took any pics for some reason. It was fun to watch the boys check out baby Tyce :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs