Friday, November 8, 2013

LECPTA Ball

J and I dropped the boys off for an overnight stay with Honey & Papa and went to the LECPTA masquerade ball. This was something totally new for us to do, so we were excited to go! The Zavalas invited us over for their pre-party, which was probably more fun than the ball! Okay, so it made a difference that I couldn't drink, boo, but it was so crowded and so loud in the ballroom that we couldn't easily visit with the friends we did see. I think it's probably geared more toward parents of Lakewood Elem. students. Anyway, it was a festive affair and a fun time overall, though we left early for a (late) dinner at Pappas Bros, which was fun to fit in before baby C makes her arrival!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs