Saturday, November 9, 2013

Bye bye Pacis

Somewhere along the way this fall, Jack gave up his paci addiction. I have thought about doing it in the past, but I really love seeing him with his paci; it makes him look like a baby and so sweet, plus he goes right to sleep with it!! Well when he was sick and stopped up, one night I told him we needed to keep his paci so he could breathe - it was tough for him, but he really couldn't breathe out of his nose and I just let him cry for a minute and then he was out :)

So, at that point I figured why not keep it up and I let Jack put all of his pacifiers in a bag and take them across the street to baby Wes, Ben P.'s brother. Not that baby Wes used Jack's old pacifiers, but Jack took the honor really seriously and did GREAT that night! For a few days, he would remind us that he gave his paci's to baby Wes, but he went to sleep without tears. Naptime was a little bit harder for Jack to fall asleep, but overall he has done well! I do miss seeing that little baby face with his paci, though :)

The one thing I didn't think through is I didn't get one last picture of this sweet boy with his paci. This is the last one we took:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs