I haven't posted much on baby girl, but she is doing well and growing! In the sonogram pic below it almost looks like she's smiling! We have a private-pay 3D sonogram coming up since she didn't quite cooperate at our last dr's visit, which I am looking forward to. People keep asking me if this pregnancy is easier than the twins', and the answer is no! It's probably a combination of things; it's hard to be pregnant and chase toddlers around (potty training is brutal - all the bending over is not easy on a big belly!), I don't take care of myself as well with drinking water, eating snacks through the day, etc, because I'm so busy with them, and I've heard second pregnancies can just be harder. Plus there's those pesky female hormones v. male, who knows if that makes a difference! I've recently had a burning kind of pain on the right side of my stomach, which the doctor said is likely because she's on a nerve - I thought I had a muscle tear or something! So other than that, and increased pelvic pressure (which the doctor said is because I basically have no abs this time around, super), things have been okay but I can see how we will be ready for her to arrive. I do love feeling her move - the other day she waved her hand across my belly and when I pressed on it she paused, then moved over and pressed up. It was almost like communicating with her :) At this visit she was in the 60th percentile for weight and everything looked good.
We can't wait to meet you, baby girl!
And here are a few of our maternity pics from our recent Giggles Photography photo shoot:
No comments:
Post a Comment