Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ear Infection

My Benny was not quite himself over the weekend. The doctor said Friday that he had a little fluid in his ear, but to watch for signs of an ear infection. Sure enough, he was a little fussy and withdrawn over the weekend, then had trouble eating and sleeping yesterday. So wonderful cousin Carol got us an appointment this morning, and Jonathan took him to the doctor. They said it was pretty bad, and noted that he must be a happy baby to have been in a good mood at all. He is such an angel baby! Despite his feeling bad, he played and laughed with his brother this morning, then giggled at me when I tried to put him down for his morning nap (not really that funny ;) - what a little trooper! He seems to feel better already, thankfully. Now we're just hoping for no reactions to the penicillin - hopefully he's not allergic like his daddy.

Here's a picture of poor Benny with sweet Jack on Sunday.


Yuck to ear infections - hope it goes away quickly! Also, this is a good opportunity to reiterate how wonderful cousin Carol is - how lucky we are to have her! Not only does she help us score a quick appointment with Dr. D. when we need it, but she answers all of our (my) questions and eases my mind when I am worried over some health ailment or another. I can't imagine what a nervous wreck I would be if I wasn't able to quickly get her advice when needed. Yet another blessing in our lives :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs