Wednesday, December 21, 2011

3/4 of a year

Today my babies are 9 months old - 3/4 of a year already! They make my heart sing - what joy they bring us! I tell them every day how lucky I am that God made me their mama.

Here is their 9 month picture with their elephants:


And a 9 month photo collage:


So I guess I should blog more - so many stories to go with these photos! Here's the short version, from the top left, working around:
  • Ben is pretty proud of his amazing ability to get on all fours and rock back and forth. 
  • Jack gives us so many squinty-eyed, closed mouth smiles - it's so cute! 
  • Jack loves to lean around to see who's coming around the corner, or might lean down to see around a toy/his crib/etc to see us. And Ben is wearing footie pajamas! Milestone :)
  • Jack at play :)
  • Ben entranced with Mom's iPhone
  • All smiles at dinner - they love to entertain each other when they're eating!
  • Sweet Jack up close
  • Ben, post-bath grins!
  • Can you tell we're teething? They were also watching Baby Einstein - they love the neptune's oceans video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs