Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pre-Eye Surgery Hustle

I'm having PRK this Friday and was told today that I won't be able to drive for 5 days (okay) or look at a computer for a week (eek!). I've just started our second blog-to-book, which takes hours and hours and hours of time pouring through photos and arranging them, but is so much fun & it's what I look forward to doing every night in my "free time." So I don't know what I'm going to do without being able to look at pictures or work on my computer for a whole week. Also, I know when I am able to see again (without glasses or contacts!) I will want to go straight back to the book, so I figured I better blog so I don't get too far behind.

I pulled out the rice sensory box last week, and when I put it away this time it was noticeably lighter. I let the boys have a good time with it, which meant that rice sort of went everywhere - but it was nothing the Dyson couldn't handle. They had so much fun raking through the rice and pouring it out, moving it from one area to another. I had to find another "rake" since that seemed to be the preferred tool for the day :)


 

These were from last weekend, when Honey & Papa came over for the UT game. Ben & Jack had fun playing.



Jack reading in his little box. And Ben being super cute.




The boys wrestling. Up until this week, it was Jack that was initiating wrestling and would try to sit on Ben. Now Ben is all about the wrestling and climbing on Jack, chasing him around, etc. It's so cute to hear them giggling and playing with one another!





Poor Buddy. Jack really, really loves him. So does Ben, but Jack won't leave him alone. He lays on him (barely missed that picture today) and sits on him and likes to slide off. Maybe we need to get them a slide. Anyway, they played with him this afternoon and he is so good with them. Ben likes to put his belly against Buddy, and they've just started crawling underneath him like he's a tunnel. That's kind of dangerous since he could step on them, so I've got to figure out a way to deter that particular game. Oh, and I did let Buddy out after this as a reward for his tolerance.





While I was cooking dinner, they found their "astronaut hat" in the drawer and took turns wearing it. Here, Jack was pretending to have landed on an alien planet and was conquering the strange lifeform he discovered there. At least, I think that's what he was doing. ;) Just wait until they can dress you up, Buddy, you are in for some real fun :)


Cutest thing ever - walked into the room to see Ben preoccupied with a kleenex, blowing his little nose. He would not give up that tissue, either.


Last, I got the boys' dinosaur hats in the mail today and let them try them on and they didn't want to take them off, so they fed the dogs in their new hats. haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs