Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dancing with Elmo, etc.

I call this my "Series of Cuteness" photo post.
  • Dancing With Elmo - We got the boys a singing Elmo doll and they love making him sing and then dancing around the room with him. The song is pretty short, so they run back over to you to let you push the button again, then go dance again. 
  • Playing with Blocks - the boys are so big now! They love playing with their duplo blocks and I love watching them put the different size pieces together and make different things. They also like to pull them apart and it's so cute to watch them concentrate :) 
  • Playing with Blocks & Buddy -  They try to entice Buddy into a rousing game of building blocks, but Buddy is usually not interested. Before anyone gets concerned with Buddy's welfare, he always has the option of leaving his crate; I don't know why he sits there and lets them put stuff in with him. I'm sure he's figured out that this somehow earns him sympathy and is hoping for extra doggie daycamp days at Dee's. :)



  • Puzzle lovers - Ben & Jack have discovered a love of puzzles! It's so cute to watch them put puzzles together; after each piece successfully placed, they usually clap for themselves. They also love moving the gear pieces around. 
  • Climbers - They love climbing, leading to the loss of quite a few of their big toys, as we have had to put some stuff away to keep them from climbing. But they think it's clever any time they stand on something and balance.
 
  • Huh? I love, love, love Jack's response when I ask him a "where" question. If I ask where something is, he lifts his hands with his hands very rigidly held up, his mouth is in an "o" shape, and he says "huh?"  It's so cute! Ben just shrugs and goes about his business. He can't be bothered with silly questions, mom. 
  • Jack sitting - Jack's new thing is to SIT on things. He will try to sit on Buddy, me (if I'm on the floor) and Ben any chance he gets. Poor Ben, he frequently doesn't want to wrestle or be sat on, but Jack will sit and grin like he's king of the world.


  • Feeding the dogs - Their new favorite thing to do is feed the dogs. They love scooping & pouring the dog food into the bowl, then telling the dogs to eat. Jack, especially, gets very animated and waves his arms around, points at the bowl repeatedly, and talks enthusiastically to the dogs, like, "eat, eat!"
 

 
  • Sweet faces! These boys are so happy and sweet - I'm such a lucky mama :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs