Friday, October 19, 2012

A helpful hand & fun with Daddy

Came home from school yesterday and the boys decided to help one another take off their socks. I had to grab the camera, because it was seriously cute - what helpful brothers!




So the boys have totally figured out my homemade baby-proofing for the entertainment center (a hairband tied around the handles) and love getting in there now. I've resigned myself to this, and am trying to take the approach of the less attention I pay to it, the less they will be interested in it. Earlier this week they thought it was fun to "hide" in between the doors. Ben was sort of over it by the time I got the camera out, but Jack really had a ball.


Ben & Jack have really enjoyed their stuffed animals lately - getting them out, hugging them, dancing around with them, etc. So I pulled out their big stuffed elephants and let them play yesterday - so much fun! They carried them around and layed on them, mostly. I thought Ben might take a second nap for a while there. Need to get those out more often :)



Finally, here are the boys playing with Daddy last night. Love these three :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs