Thursday, October 18, 2012

4 cuties & a Jack story

I love our twin playgroup! Next time we meet I am going to attempt to get a pic of all of the kids together, but here is one from last week of Ben & Jack with their buds Vivi & Charlie. Isn't she such a little lady sitting in the chair amidst all the boys? They are precious and so is their sweet mom, who was a lifesaver to me in the early stages of this whole twin mom thing!


I don't know where to add it, so I am going to add it here - the boys LOVE school and run into their classroom giggling. Tuesday we were walking in from the parking lot and Jack spotted one of his classmates standing by his car, waiting for his mom to get his baby sister out. Jack stopped, held out his arm and started "talking" and nodding his head vigorously at his classmate, like "Come on! It's time to go to school, you should go with us to class!" He knew that was one of his little friends and was very socially engaging - I was laughing, but it was also so smart! I mean, there are tons of kids walking into the school every day, and Jack knew that this one was someone that belonged with him. So cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs