Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Too Cool for School

I have a little problem. Any time I put baby sunglasses on the boys, I have an uncontrollable urge to say that they are "too cool for school!" Over and over, which makes them smile, so I guess it's not really such a bad problem, unless other people are around, in which case it can be a little embarrassing. Jonathan gives me a hard time about it, and this morning at the park was the first time I felt a little self-conscious about it. I'll blame Jonathan for making me self-conscious over it.

Anyway, we went to the park and I put their sunglasses on and this was the first time that they have kept them on! They were in the swings a while, they got in the car, they went down the slide, they climbed...and that's when we called it quits for the day. Jack kept his on for the entire time we were there, as he played all around the playground and everything! Ben pulled his off every couple of minutes so they eventually came off for good, but they do look super-cute in their snazzy sunglasses. Some might even say they look..."too cool for school."




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs