After a relaxed afternoon of fun and games, we took the boys with us to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse for their first fine dining experience. They were fortunately on their best behavior and ate really well. We had such a great time, and it was so nice to catch up with my best friend Beth, whom I have missed! Now they are back home, halfway around the world. I am sure when next Ben & Jack see their Godmother Beth & Matt, they will warm up to them just as quickly as they did this time, especially since Matt got a new Mac while they were here and we made a pact to skype (i-chat?) now that we are both mac-families. Whatever, anyway, Ben & Jack love "talking" on the phone, so I am sure they will have a blast with video-chatting. :)
| Beth calls this: Baby Stealer 2012 |


No comments:
Post a Comment