Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Kisses, the Park, & Peek-A-Boo Ben

Ben & Jack love giving kisses - to mama, or dada, to their loveys, or book pages...and now to each other! It is unbelievably cute to ask them to give the other a kiss and watch them lean in, eyes closed, and make a "mmmm" noise as they give a sweet kiss. It's hard to get a picture of, so I'll keep trying, but here are a few. I will also try to capture it on video, because it's just so darn cute.


 

We went to the park this morning and it's a whole new experience now that the boys are walking! I let them swing, then walk around and sort of play on the equipment. They love swinging; they just smile and laugh while they swing.  After they played a while, Jack walked back to the swings and pointed to get back up to swing again.  They tried climbing, which is really fun but sort of scary when it's one parent and two toddlers, so I tried to discourage that. They liked climbing up the slides and sliding down, of course, and just exploring - it's fun for them to walk around. :) I see many early morning park trips in our future - they had a blast! Just as a side note, I tried to take off hats when we were in the shade since hats can get hot, and Jack cried - cried - to get it back on. How funny is that? Little dudes!



Today I was holding Jack in my lap and Ben decided to play peek-a-boo with us around the corner, which made Jack giggle. I loved how Ben thought he was really disappearing, or how he would rush to pop back into view when I called for him. I love them so much! Gosh we just have so much fun every day, and they are growing so fast and learning and are so interactive - they are without a doubt, the best little blessings I've ever been given.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs