Officially toddlers!! Since they took their first steps a couple of months ago, I have been so ready for Ben & Jack to start walking. It's probably the one area that I've wanted them to "hurry and grow up," primarily because it's difficult getting them to and from the car. I can actually take them to the car in one trip now! Plus, it's so fun to watch them toddle around on their chubby little legs. They are both still holding one arm up in the air for balance, which I think is utterly adorable, but they are so stinking proud of themselves. It's so funny how they've been taking a few steps here & there, then all of a sudden one day they just started walking like they've been doing it forever. We still have some falls, of course, and we're learning to manage different types of terrain, but they are little walkers, and I'm so proud you'd think they were Olympic gold medalists.
No comments:
Post a Comment