When we got to the doctor's office the boys got to walk around, which was a first! We have always had them in the stroller or carried them; now that they're walking it's a whole new world. Milestone! I checked us in and paid and turned around to see them checking out the waiting room toys and fish and I just smiled - so different than our previous visits. What big boys they are becoming!
We of course have to brag on their Ages & Stages Questionnaire(s). I don't know what their scores were, but their stars were all off the charts. I figured they were good, because as we filled it out we had no concerns, but it's still nice to hear that they're making good progress from the doctor. He was most impressed with their language scores which was high for their age. Also, way to start walking right before this, boys! Lots of Qs related to gross motor skills/walking. So, wow! Who needed those 4 extra weeks of gestation? Well, maybe 8% weight Jack, but I still say everyone's doing fantastic! And more importantly, so does Dr. D, which is what really matters here.
They did great even though naptime was delayed by about an hour and a half. My precious boys are sleeping now; here are a couple of them in the exam room.
Poor Benny woke up with allergies this morning out of nowhere. He's so cute, though - he mimics me blowing out and does a good job blowing his nose! He's even started picking up tissues and napkins and wiping it around his nose. Aggghhh, these are the two cutest babies that ever lived!!! In my opinion :)
No comments:
Post a Comment