Both boys have been shedding their clothes in the morning. I came in a few mornings ago to find Jack with one arm out of his sleeve after his morning nap. Little Houdini! Both have been busting out of their (giant) sleep sacks. Jack can wiggle out of the top, but Ben has been able to bust the zipper open and get it off. Luckily, it's easily fixed. :)
The boys are in love with shoes. They would really love if I'd just let them get their hands on my shoes, because they love to crawl around with them and bang them on the floor with their hands as they go. Ben has also tried to put my shoes on. But if they find their shoes (or socks), they try so hard to get them on their feet! They lift their little foot and push it beside the shoe as hard as they can. It's absolutely adorable. Shoes! These are their little squeaky sandals, and they love to stomp when they have them on!
This is one of Ben's two go-to faces right now. He has learned to stick out his tongue and he does it ALL the time. I don't even know why, but it's pretty cute. His other is to scrunch up his face and squint his eyes. Killing me on the cuteness.
See? So cute.
It's hard to get a good picture of Jack. He's so darn busy! Here is my little engineer putting some toys through the hippo's mouth. He is very serious when he's at work. :)
We went ahead and upgraded to a real ball pit. They loved the bounce house at Easter and at a recent fundraiser we went to, so this is as close as we could get. I honestly needed some kitchen entertainment since they are obsessed with drawers and have squashed a finger or two (the drawer safety latches I got won't work! we are looking for something else.). So I got rid of the kitchen table we never used and put this in, and they love it! They really, really do - so much giggling when they're playing in here! I almost hate that I save it for when I'm getting dinner ready, because I don't get to watch them playing as much. Their favorite is to crawl in & out and they lose it giggling when they both go through at the same time. :) Love. Them.

No comments:
Post a Comment