Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Canton

The boys took their first trip to Canton this weekend! We met their GiGi & Poppy, Aunt La, Uncle Ryan & Aunt Katie, & cousins Connor & Cooper! Family fun in Canton! We took their wagon, which is great for outdoors in the heat; they love sitting straight up (versus leaning back in the stroller) and looking around, and it's cooler for them than the stroller. They were SO good - they had their water sippy cups and snack cups and were happy campers being pulled around. They went a little wild flailing arms and legs and "dancing" in the wagon at a couple of points, and played together, laughing and pushing toys at each other. People commented on their good behavior and laughed at them being silly with one another. :) I continue to be amazed at what good babies we have.

Also good babies; Connor was riding in the stroller some next to them and would lean down and look at them under the canopy - they loved looking at cousin Connor! And what a trooper little Cooper was (I totally didn't even mean to rhyme, but how cute) - he was as sweet as ever and alert to all the activity. I wish, wish, wish, I'd gotten pics of them together, and with everyone else. But here's a couple of the weekend:

Poppy with Ben & Jack
Love our wagon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs