I can't believe I forgot to include our attempt at a pumpkin picture with the last post. Actually, I can, seeing as how it was a little traumatic for all of us. I got this idea from another twin mom who pulled this off fantastically with her little guys last year. I remember oohing and awing over the pictures and telling J, "We're so doing this next year with our babies." Poor, poor Ben and Jack. Mommy's sorry. I kept thinking, "Oh, this is just different, they'll warm up to it in a second." Nope. The progression below is kind of funny - you can almost see Ben's thought process of "What? What's going on? Brother's crying...this feels weird...okay, I'm going to cry too." I promise, guys, to never do this to you again. This specific thing. I cannot promise to never dress you up and possibly embarrass you. But no more pumpkin pants!
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment