Tuesday, November 22, 2011

8 months!

How is it my baby boys are already 8 months old? Where is the time going? I was just complaining that it seems too early to put up Christmas lights/decorations and then realized that Thanksgiving is this week! How is that even possible - it still feels like October to me. Is this a parent thing? Time going by so fast you don't even realize it? Is this whole post going to be in question format?

No, okay, sorry. The point is that I'm a little sad today that my little boys are already 2/3 of a year old. They are getting so big! The upside is that they are getting more and more fun, and their little personalities are really starting to shine. I just love them so much! I think K put it best, that I'm falling more and more in love with them every day. We took some pictures yesterday - Jack was all congested and so he wasn't really in the mood to pose and smile. :) J and I were talking last night about how even with a runny nose, Jack is still a pretty happy little guy! But then again, he doesn't have the fever that Ben fought for two weeks. I'm so glad my happy Benny is back! Now I'm just hoping that Jack doesn't get the Roseola virus that Ben had. Poor babies - I hate when they're sick!

Here's our 8 month picture collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs