Sunday, October 16, 2011

Water Babies, etc.

This Saturday was our third baby bears class with the boys, and each week they've gotten better and better in the water. This week they were making more eye contact and smiling during the water activities (rather than looking around) and splashed some! Jack had trouble with his first couple of submersions the first weeks but did great this week! No inhaling under water. :) Ben's been a water baby from the first class. You should see them kicking when they go under water - it's so cute! Next Saturday is our last class, and we'll get tiny baby bears certificates and everything. We've really enjoyed it, and will likely be doing another class as they get older.



Aunt La visited this weekend, and it was so much fun! She came with us to the swim class and got to play with the boys at the end of the class and help out. We also went to lunch - the boys' first trip to a re-done Terelli's - Yum.

 
In other news, on Friday we decided to make our first trip to the Galleria. We were strolling along, and guess who we ran into? G'ma Lainey, G'dad Lawrence, Aunt Teresa & Uncle Barry! What a small world :) We took some pictures, of course, because I'll take any opportunity to take pictures.


 

I think there's probably more I could post on (and really, I could just go on and on posting pictures of my boys) but I still need to get bottles ready for the morning and fold some laundry. Plus, J got the new iPhone, which means I get his hand-me-down iPhone 4, woohoo :) So I've got to get off the computer and let him finish moving all my stuff to the new phone.  But anyway, the boys have been AWESOME this week, as usual. Saturday was one of our best days ever; they were just so happy!

Below are some pictures of Jack with cereal all over his face this morning after he blew bubbles while being fed, and Ben, tummy time king, as well as a couple of my smiling boys in the car. Last is a pic of my sleepy boys from tonight - they had such a full weekend. :)

Silly Jack, blowing bubbles while eating cereal is messy!
Ben: Tummy Time King - he loves it!
 

Sweet, sleepy baby boys

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs