I should take another, because I'm pretty sure I've practically doubled in size over the past 3 weeks :(
We are ready for baby C to arrive. I've been ready for about a week, now, I just really wanted to make it to 38 weeks and here we are at 39! We are hoping for a VBAC, but I can't induce because of the c-sxn for the boys, and I can't really go over either, so we have a backstop c-sxn date of 2/14/14. That would be cute, so at least if she doesn't come on her own she'll have a great bday! But I was really hoping to experience the whole birth thing, and I was hoping for a shorter recovery and less time in the hospital, so I'm still holding out hope that she'll come on her own in the next week. We will see. In the meantime I'm trying to walk/stay busy, I've finished almost everything on my to-do list, and nesting has pretty much come and gone! It makes me sad that I'm getting so slow at everything and it's hard for me to get up and down off the floor to play with the boys. I know I should be patient, but we also want her to come as soon as possible before J's surgery. So I'm just praying and trying to keep in mind that she will either come on her own, or she'll be here next Friday, and it's in God's hands. Either way, I can't wait to hold my sweet baby girl in my arms, and I want to know that she's healthy and bring her home to snuggle. Can't believe we're so close! This time next week if she's not already here, she will be emerging into this great big world.
So do not throw away this confident trust in the Lord. Remember the
great reward it brings you! Patient endurance is what you need
now, so that you will continue to do God’s will. Then you will receive
all that He has promised. - Hebrews 10:35-36
No comments:
Post a Comment