Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Photo Dump

I have a ton of pics that I haven't had time to blog over the last month, so I am going to do one big obnoxious photo dump!

Ben & Jack went to the Chick-fil-a play area for the first time last month! We went with their friend O'Neill and his sister Victoria after Little Gym one day for lunch and the boys loved following O'Neill (who was a play area pro) through the tunnel and up the slide. Wouldn't you know that those silly boys figured out how to climb up the slide and make it to the top of the play area?! I was a little worried, only because the actual way up involves a tall climbing tube that they could've fallen out of if they'd gone that way. Fortunately they didn't :) We've been back once, since, but left pretty quickly because there were some bigger boys who weren't very tolerant of little guys climbing through.

 


Our playgroup moms went to The Lot for a Mom's Night Out when it first opened and it was so yummy! We had a great time together and snapped a pic:


In early March, Jonathan finally got his wisdom teeth out, and maaaan was he loopy when he came out of the surgery! I wasn't the only one cracking up - the nurses were laughing too. I think it was even funnier because he was talking oddly with all that gauze in his mouth. Anyway, we came home and he slept, but got up when it was time to put the boys down that night. They hadn't seen him all day and I just love the expression on Ben's face in the pic below as he was checking him out - like, What happened to you?


Jack has been experimenting with making faces lately - mostly he looks concerned or upset, but he'll also make silly faces and stick his tongue out. Here is one I snapped at dinner when he was trying to let me know how upset he was about something or other. Probably that he wanted crackers instead of dinner. I love how expressive he's been!


These were from an afternoon where we had fun playing outside at NP and had dinner with Aunt La & Uncle Kris:


  

This was at Grandma Lainey & Granddad Lawrence's 60th wedding anniversary party: 



This is the boys jamming to Auntin Erin's music:


The boys discovered how much fun putting money in your piggy bank can be!


These are pics J took of Jack refusing to wake up after a nap, telling his daddy, "No, still night-night," and of Ben-the-two-year-old-teenager on the iPhone.



Spring has brought lots of birthday parties! We had 3 on one day a couple of weeks ago - talk about a busy Saturday! But it's been lots of fun and we love celebrating our friends :) Here's a pic of the boys at a Little Gym bday party, and at one of our twin friends' parties - Ben & O'Neill were being silly together and laughing at each other, which I found adorable. I love that they are recognizing friends and interacting with them more! 



A couple of weeks ago we went to dinner at Cane Rosso (mmmmm - my favorite) and discovered a street art festival one block over, so we checked it out with the boys. They had a good time peering in all the booths and exclaiming over "aht, aht!" I was laughing because I kneeled to get close to them and they both took a knee to be like mom :)



The boys have been doing a great job of putting their train set together. I love walking into the room after cleaning up after lunch, etc, and seeing this long line of tracks that they have built! It's so intricate, with curves and split tracks, and the best part is they work together!


Here are the boys at the park, on the swing which is their favorite thing to do. This is a good stopping point - I'll probably have to do a photo dump 2 in the near future to finish up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs