Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Cute Boys

This post will be a lot of pictures of the boys lately that I find cute. We recently got our first year blog book and I love it! So I am trying to do a better job of getting more cute pictures on the blog for the next book :) 

This is a couple of weeks ago when Jack was sick; he wouldn't go back to sleep so J let him sleep in our bed and he snuggled the rest of the night. I loved seeing him snuggled up sweetly to his daddy. 


Jack was playing with a new toy and thought it was fun to put all the carrots down the back of his shirt. I snapped a few pictures of him in action:  




We just got the boys a play kitchen set so that they have something to do while I make dinner and they love it!

A couple of weeks ago Benny decided to help me vacuum and he was really into it!



Their new favorite place to be is on top of their bookshelf - they love climbing up there and reading.






At the park:

Watching "Wee Sing" and doing the "Head and Shoulders, Knees & Toes" dance (mostly they just do the "toes" part:



To finish the post, Jack got out our almost empty dishwashing liquid and our new dishwashing liquid jugs and carried them into the living room. He stopped to stack them, then when I asked him to go put them away, he dutifully picked them up (with one side visibly weighted down compared to the other) and put them back in the cabinet. What a good (and strong!) little boy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs