Our first parent/teacher conference went well! I have to admit that I didn't take it very seriously, and sort of felt bad when I realized none of the other parents brought their kids with them to the parent/teacher conference. Anyway, we took the boys and they played while we chatted about how well they're doing, mostly. In fact, it's almost funny that at their very first conference, not a single concern was raised about Ben or Jack, but the only issue that came up was that I apparently am not sending enough food in their lunches!! So they're fine, it's me that's the issue. Figures. Who knew they ate so well at school? They don't eat that much for lunch at home, and I thought I was sending plenty, but evidently they are the first ones finished every day. I feel horrible! So needless to say I will be sending more food for lunch. I talked with another parent afterwards and apparently it's not just me, so I don't feel quite as bad...still...!
Otherwise, we discussed how much they love their teachers and love going to school, running in class giggling every day. When we drive past the church they "ooh" and point - they really love it! Evidently they act like brothers and wrestle some at school, and like to play chase. They are very verbal and enjoy playing and climbing. We feel so blessed with their teachers and are glad that Ben & Jack enjoy school so much. :)
Here are their school pics that we didn't buy. :( I really wanted one of them together, but they weren't cooperating that day! And below that, a couple of pictures of them with their wonderful, can't-say-enough-good-things-about-them-teachers, Mrs. Mary & Mrs. Myranda.
No comments:
Post a Comment