Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

We had a great Labor Day weekend! I love when we get extra family time with J home, so it was a really nice 3 days.

Saturday was of course the first UT football game, and I am happy to report that Uverse now carries the Longhorn Network, which makes my husband very happy. We had J's family over to watch the game and it was really fun. Of course, Jonathan wasn't entirely pleased that Ben & Jack have learned to "Sic 'em" before they've learned "horns up" (or whatever), but we have a whole lot of "bear" pictures in our animal books and not too many longhorns, so, sorry babe. I have a cute video that I'll upload later.


Sunday we had dinner with J's family and had a lot of fun at the Shops @ Legacy - any time the boys can walk, they have a blast :)


Monday we decided to take the boys to the Children's Museum and it was so much fun! We got a family membership so we can go back, which of course we will because J&B loved it!


And that was about it! When is the next 3-day weekend? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs