Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of School!

Today was Ben & Jack's first day at Mother's Day Out. They looked so cute in their little first day outfits and tennis shoes we finally got them last week.



It was really hard leaving them, but I fought back the tears. Poor Ben & Jack didn't understand why we were leaving them - I hate that it seemed so traumatic, but I know that in the end this will be a great experience for them. I did get a call later in the morning letting me know that they were doing fine and had really enjoyed the "abc" song. :)

On their way inside:


 

Meanwhile, I have gone grocery shopping, cleaned the house, got dinner prepped and ready to pop in the oven later, and now I've blogged. And I'm about to leave to go pick up my sweet boys, which makes me one happy momma. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs