We were lucky enough to get a visit from Auntin Erin last week! However, I don't know what's wrong with me and I didn't take any pictures. Poor Erin - her visit happened to be timed with the boys' first week of school, so they were suffering some major separation anxiety. I am baffled by this, as they have always done SO well with Nanny Mercedes, but I know it's a normal toddler stage, so we are being patient. Anyway, here is the only one we got with Erin over the weekend.
Seriously? Not a single one of her holding the babies? They did warm up (of course!) and loved showing off for her and playing with her. Auntin Erin's animal noises puts mine to shame, and she is hereby banned from reading anymore "noise" books when she comes over, lest when the boys start talking, they demand the crazy horse neigh that she does.
We enjoyed our visit with Erin, and then Gigi & Poppy came to visit with cousin Connor! The boys had so much fun running around the house following Connor. He is very sweet with them and I love watching them play together. And of course they always love time with their grandparents :) We went to the Science Museum together and loved it - such fun.
At one point, Poppy "helped" Gigi into the ball pit and the boys attacked!
And here are a couple of the boys. Love them!! Missed little Cooper (and heard he really missed his brother)!
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment