Sunday, October 5, 2014

Erin & Travis' wedding

Erin & Travis got married this weekend! After the beautiful ceremony, as we were taking pictures, I asked the bridal party if they'd ever stood up for anyone and been more sure of a marriage lasting; Erin & Travis have been together over 10 years! They are perfect for each other, and it was a really nice wedding weekend. Erin was a beautiful bride, picture-perfect, and we are happy to finally have Travis an official part of the family. :)

This is more of a placeholder, because as soon as I have access to the photographer's pics I will add some of those. The rehearsal dinner was at the Lake Tyler Petroleum Club and was beautiful! The wedding was at the Goodman House/Museum and was perfect for E&T. Erin, Mom & Travis' mom Cynthia worked hard on the decorations and everything, and it all turned out so well!

The boys had a blast with their family and their cousins. So much ring around the rosie, truck playing, and wrestling! Here are a couple of pics that we took of the weekend:



My 1950's Good Housekeeping throwback-I MEAN, how I always look while giving the children baths.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs