You are a little mover and a shaker! You roll and scoot all around and you can get anywhere you want to be! Right now your favorite game is to toss a toy in front of you and scoot over to get it and toss it again. We have had to baby-proof early; I can't leave the room for a moment because you will go after cords, shoes, and all sorts of "no-no's." Little stinker :)
What a good and patient baby you are; you happily come along with us on outings with your brothers even if you're missing a nap. I was amazed at how well you did on our trip to Florida, what a trooper! You haven't liked car rides until this trip, so we were so relieved that you acclimated and did so well. I think it helped that we were outlaws and nursed in the backseat while daddy drove. It was so cute to watch you open-mouth grin at your brothers over my shoulder, and listen to you giggling back and forth with them in the car while we drove. You love your brothers SO much, and they feel the same - it is probably one of my favorite joys as a parent, to watch you guys interact so lovingly.
You've started sleeping/cuddling with your lovey to help you fall asleep. You don't need any rocking or preliminaries, I just put you down and you go to sleep. Kind of amazing, you angel baby! This month you started saying "mama," which I love! Now we need to work on "dada," because your daddy is crazy about you too. You dropped your dream feed and started baby cereal, and you love trying new food, like artichoke soup!
I cannot believe you are half a year old already! Before we know it you will be walking and talking. The doctor asked us about your personality at your six month check-up, and we went on and on about what a sweet, laid-back, funny girl you are. You blow raspberries and bubbles to make us smile, and you think it's funny to grab my arm across your belly while I'm changing you. You especially love attention from new people and will sometimes gaze at people and make a little scene, to the point of embarrassing me a little as you make noises to get their attention. Silly girl!
You are 16 lbs 4 oz, 50% for weight, and 27.25", 90% for height, 75% head. You were so brave getting your shots. Right now you sleep 12-13 hrs at night with no dreamfeed! You take 3 naps a day, eating every 2-4 hrs depending on how long your naps are. You're having baby cereal for dinner and next week we'll start breakfast and lunch too. You are growing so fast!
I love you so much my sweet angel girl!
XOXO,
Mommy



| Godfather Dave & Claire |





No comments:
Post a Comment