Poor baby Claire; the boys had professional pics done at 3 months, but we are a little more conservative this time around - just a little, though :) Here is my very poor imitation of a professional photo shoot of baby girl at 3 months. I promise I am going to add to this over the next couple of weeks...maybe I can manage to get one or two quality photos if I try several times.
The boys love the Arboretum, and Jack even referenced their BUG class last summer that we attended with nanny - what a memory he has! They were not into taking pictures, but they loved walking around. Ben said he "loves this city with mommy," in reference, I guess, to the fact that it's usually mommy who takes him to the arboretum, as he noted that daddy is "at work." They also wondered where their pal O'Neill was, since most of our arboretum trips/class have included him!
 |
| This is too funny - every one of these girls they saw, the boys would say "Ohhh! Look at the pretty princess. She's my favorite." I wonder if they just think it's normal for princesses to walk around the arboretum. I let Jack take a pic (Ben said he would "next time") with one of the girls and he was pretty pumped. |
 |
| "We match, mommy!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment