Thursday, March 13, 2014

Baby Claire 1 month

Baby Claire is 1 month old! We are so in love with this baby girl. Here are a few highlights from her first month.


 




This is Claire snuggled in bed with me on my chest. I don't get much napping done when I'm just gazing at her sweet face
 

First shopping trip!

This is how she eats when she wants to snooze during - she throws her arm over her face to block the light :)
 
 

I love that fuzzy hair!



Auntin Erin ("Eh-dy") stayed with us a week during Claire's first month, & Aunt La is over all the time too :)
She loves the Moby wrap!
She loves sleeping with her arms up when she is free of the swaddle


Buddy, the baby protector
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs