The boys tried to steal a couple of pumpkins leaving school, so we came home to paint our own! They LOVED this activity :) I was especially glad to do this since we missed out on a pumpkin painting party this month at a friend's house.
We took the boys to the Dallas Children's Theatre to see the Cat in the Hat - it was so much fun! The boys were very attentive and enjoyed the show.
I am blessed with an amazing husband and three sweet little ones. This blog is about our crazy, wonderful life!
I am a stay-at-home mom and school psychologist. I still contract when I can and miss my professional life, but wouldn't trade this time for the world. Being a wife and mom is an incredible responsibility; it is challenging, important, fun, and rewarding - but it's not always easy! I'm fortunate to have a great family and great friends to support me and this little family I so adore.
Jonathan and I praise God on a daily basis for our beautiful blessings, and get the kids involved in gratitude too - I love to hear their sweet little "amens." This blog serves as my letter to our sweet babies; sort of an ongoing list of memories with our precious children!
No comments:
Post a Comment